Boho Spirit

This morning I thought of decorating my balcony. 
Balcony space, more often than not, becomes the least of the priorities when it comes to decoration or beautification in a home. We normally have so little time to hang outside on our balcony that is stays unnoticed. 
So I decided to bring my balcony to life.
Have played with patterns and earth colors to express the boho-chic. The color scheme used in the decor -pillowcases, carpet, and throws along with the plants. Adding a hanging string ball lights gives off a hippie and youthful vibe. Plus it creates a romantic mood that is great for relaxation or hanging out with friends or someone really special. 


Till I decor some more, Happy decorating..

Comments

  1. Artistically decorations of the little space make it look wonderful and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts